Hotel Front Desk Agent
A highly motivated individual that is willing to learn in this company to utilize my people skills and learn how to
grow and be successful as a team player in the company. Highly creative, recognize as a results oriented and
solution focused individual. Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills developed while meeting the
challenges of constant fluctuating business environment.
Thirteen years experience working with MS Office Software including Word, Excel, Power Point, and
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Two years supervisory experience. (up to 5 employees)
Knowledgeable in office equipment such as computer, scanner, copier, fax machine, multi-line
phones, comb-binding machines and label makers.
Well-organized and efficient.
Self-motivated, assertive and can quickly learn new procedures and methods.
Dependable – can work without supervision; able to follow directions, both oral and written.
Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Interpersonal and Teamwork Skills
Work well with a diverse group of people.
Honest, friendly, excellent communication skills.
Demonstrated accuracy, and attention to detail.
Work well in a team environment.
Committed to assisting others.
Above average skills in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Open Office,
and Firefox. .
Excellent skills in preparing and maintaining spreadsheets.
Business correspondence writing letters and memos, editing for content, spelling and grammar.
Able to learn new software applications
Porter Ridge High Indian Trail, NC
General High School Curriculum
High School Diploma 2011
Firehouse Subs Monroe, NC
Supervisor: Chanell Neal
Position Held: Lead Cashier 2015 to Current
• Open store most days
• Set the dining room up
• Make sure dining room is clean throughout shift
• Take all customers orders in a professional
• Certified catering deliverer
Cricket Wireless Charlotte, NC
Supervisor: Osiris Rodriguez
Position Held: Retail Sales Manager 2014 to 2015
• Open and Close Store
• Actively seek out customers in store
• Be knowledgeable of products offered and discuss available options
• Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Build productive trust relationships with customers
• Handle all cash and debit/credit transactions
• Make sure all tills are at the right amount and put deposits in safe at night.
Assa Abloy Entrance Systems Monroe, NC
Supervisor: Scott Richardson
Position Held: Saw Operator and Puller 2013 to 2014
• Sort and place materials or items on racks according to determined sequence such as size, type, color,
and product code
• Cut materials to customer specified lengths
• Perform required checks on all material that is pulled and processed
• Use computer to enter records
• Practice good safety habits at all times